CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Playing catch up:)

It has been over a year since I have Done anything on this blog:( Sad for me! My sister in law was setting up a blog for her family and I thought it might be a good idea if I started updating mine again. So thanks Kristen for the push. I love to go back and look at other posts so this is for me wish me Luck. I think I will start with July of last year. Stampede weekend. I was 3 months Prego and felt like death had to be knocking on my door step. I am a total whimp I know:) The Ute Stampede is always a fun time of year for us. The Kids enjoyed every bit of it But I couldn't wait for next July to arive:)

2 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Yay - an update!!

Alisha said...

I need to start updating my blog again too! Yay for you keep it up!