CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

October 2011

In the post before I talked about how cold it was at the ground breaking of the Payson Temple. My parents had given us BYU football tickets for later that night.  It was already freezing and it was calling for snow.  So to say the least I was not at all excited to go and listen to my kids whine because it was too cold:(  Plus the game didn't even start until 8:00 pm.  I was kind of grumpy about it:)  The kids and Brett wanted to go so we got dressed in snow suits layers of warm clothes, coats, & blankets.  I was surprised when we got there and it wasn't that cold.  And It never snowed.  The kids had blast and even took off their coats and gloves.  It ended up being a fun time an to think I almost made them stay home:)






0 comments: