CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

4th of July 2011

The 4th was a Fun day if I remember right Ha ha ha! It has been a Year:) We did the regular tradition and it was as follows!! We all meet at my moms for a group Kids picture. This picture goes on our year calander so it is an important picture. Plus it is so fun to look back on them and see how everyone has grown. After that we head to the park for a fun filled day of games, bouncy slides, and the Jail, swan, tire swing etc. rides. We get to see people we haven't seen in a while and some we had just talked to the day before:) After the Park we head home or to one of the grandmas for dinner. Then Off to Jeremy and Alisha's for fireworks. They Have the best view from their back porch. We love the 4th it is such a great way to celebrate. We love our country and I love raising my little's here in such a great town! Happy 4th 2011. Just for my own record this was the one and only day I didn't throw up through out my whole Pregnancy:(

0 comments: