CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

October 2011

Ever since I moved to Nephi I have hosted a Halloween party at my house.  I think it is more fun for me than any one else:)  We have lunch and decorate Pumpkins.  Then we dress up for pictures and then head off to go trick or treating if the party actually lands on Halloween!

 Andrew at the school carnival.  He wanted to be a sad horse:)
 Nurse Madison at the school carnival
 The Pumpkins with their first initial
 All dressed up. Emily the tourist, Brityn as Snow White, Andrew the horse, Cody the skeleton, Brody the police officer, Reagan as Minnie Mouse, Peyton the chicken, Madison the nurse, & Cameron as Dorthy 


1 comments:

Alisha said...

i laughed right out loud at Andrew wanting to be a sad horse :)