CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back in October around the weekend of the 7th Brett and I had the opportunity to go to the ground breaking of the Payson Temple. We woke up that morning and it was raining and freezing cold. We almost went back to bed thinking they would do it on another day. We took Madison and Andrew to Brett's parents house and my sister in law Shannon watched them so we could go. When we got there all you could see was umbrellas and people snuggled under blankets:) We found a seat by Brett's parents and his brother Dan and his wife Lisa. My Parents had some reserved seats up front a little ways. I didn't think we would be able to see or hear the speakers very well because of all the umbrellas. Seriously no kidding as soon as it started the rain stopped and everyone was able to put down the umbrellas so we could see. It was awesome. Dallin H. Oaks was there to do the ceremony. He talked about his time he spent in Payson. If I remember it was where his wife was from, or maybe his grandparents??? UGGG I cant remember now!!!! That's why I should write this stuff down before now!! If you know please tell me. Any way it was so cool and We felt very blessed to have been there and can't wait until we can take our kids to the open house. I was close to 30 weeks pregnant and I kept thinking that our baby would be able to walk around when it was finished.

0 comments: