CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Night at the Movies!!

I of course Put these pictures in the wrong order:) Every time I think that I am going to do it right. Yea right!! Any way the first couple of pictures are of the sleep over at Grandma Woodlands.
Andrew and Kolten. These two had so much fun together no fighting, no tears, just fun. They are so much alike in almost everything. They are the cutest little cowboys:)

The Girls playing dress-up in Grandma's Halloween Costumes. They were princesses. I am pretty sure Kaitlyn learned that pose from her mom:)

Getting ready for Bed!

And now the Movie!!!!


I was Invited by a friend to to to the movie with our kids on Friday night. Kathryn's Kids were here and Suzanne's kids were here,and Brett's mom invited Dan and Lisa's little girl to have a sleep over with the other girls (including Madison). So I thought it would be fun to take all the girls to the Movie. I had invited Reagan, but her family was already going so we meat her there. All the boys(all 4 of them) stayed home with Grandma, Suzy,and Alan.
The girls were so cute. I am pretty sure they had a great time. They each had their own popcorn drink and a snack. It was a fun night for us. Thanks Shari for inviting us to go!

0 comments: