CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day!!

Memorial day was a great day for us. We started out in levan for lunch. I could kick my self for not getting a picture with My Grandma and Grandpa Mangelson. We had a fun time, and of course I had way too much to eat. Then we headed to Nephi. Madison and I went up to the Cemetery while Brett and Andrew went on a horse ride. Then they joined us later. We sat and listened to my Grandpa tell stories. He just got home two days ago from being in the hospital for over 3 months and in a care center for a week. He looked so good and it was good to have him there. It was a fun day with family.
My Family with Grandpa Jones

My Sisters Grave site. It always looks pretty thanks to my mom. I love the way it looks on Memorial day.(Top picture is my Grandma Jones' Grave site)

We miss her so Much

1 comments:

sheila said...

The grave sites look beautiful! I am sure you were a wonderful sister to her. Uncle Ronald looks good-what a cute picture!