CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A little of what we have been up to!!

Last weekend was Madison's dance review. She had so much fun! She wishes she could do that everyday. She even got a "Big Girl Costume" She kept looking at her self and then she said Mom I feel like a teenager!!!! WOW! She is a funny girl. I also have 4 other Nieces that performed in the reviews. Madison and Kaci Preformed Thursday, one at 5:00 and the other at 7:30. Emily, Reagan, and Brityn performed on Friday. Lisa Blackett and her daughter Marci Rach are the teachers. Lisa also taught me when I was little. Madi loves dancing. She did such a great job!! ( Her smile was also perfect. She kept asking me if her smile was a good one for the dance review:)She also got flowers from her Dad. He started this a couple of years ago, and of course she started to remind him about what kinds of flowers were her favorite. She got exactly what she wanted.
Reagan,Brityn,Emily, Madison

Her Flowers with note from Dad.

Madi and her flowers

Andrew slept through the whole thing. Poor kid was not impressed with the review:)

Reagan, Emily, Madi on the night of her review.

Her favorite pose:)

Madi and her teacher Lisa

Madi and Kaci

We can't forget about Andrew. He is such a good kid.(most of the time) He keeps me busy. This is what happens if I take my eyes off of him for more than 2 seconds. I had a good laugh and then took a picture. I love this kid so much I can't believe he is almost 3!!

2 comments:

suzy said...

Madison looked adorable. Ashlyn said that Andrew is a "crazy cat" for coloring on himself. I bet he had fun!

sheila said...

Madison is such a pretty girl! Love the picture of Andrew-that is classic. I think the flower idea is so cute-what a softy Brett is.