CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving!!







We had a wonderful Thanksgiving a couple weeks ago. As I sit here watching the snow fall I wish we could go back. We went to St. George this year and It was so nice. Brett has two sisters that live down there and were so nice to have the rest of us come and stay with them. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at Shannon's house and it was beautiful weather. We were able to set the tables up out side and if you were sitting in the sun you were hot. It was the best. I use to love the snow and cold when I was younger but I am really starting to hate it. Then later that night like 11:00 pm we went shopping. We just went to the outlet mall and it was crazy. We stood in line at children's place for over an hour just to check out. I only spent $15 so I am not sure if it was worth it. I have never been shopping on Thanksgiving or the day after before. It was a new thing for me. I don't know if I would do it again. I would have to say I had fun with my sister-in-laws and mother-in-law. Being with them was the Best part. Brett's dad took the horses down to St George with him and took kids on rides Thursday morning. Then on Friday the guys and Kathryn Went on A ride in Zions. It was way worth taking the horses with us. We also had family pictures taken on Friday. With such a big group they turned out really good. Every one left on Saturday afternoon except us. We were able to stay and go out to dinner with our friends. Brett meet the Goods when he was on his mission. They took really good care of him. It has been almost three years since we had been with them, and it was so good to see them. Our kids had so much fun with them as well. They live in St. George and we are going to make sure we see each other more often:) Then on Sunday we had to come home to real life. We had a great weekend. Thanks Shannon and Kathryn for having us. We hope you all Had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Oh, that sounds soo nice right now. I'm really beginning to miss the sunshine!!

sheila said...

It definately looks really warms, the sun is shinning on your faces-how fun! Sounds like a great weekend packed full of fun things! I agree-the older you get the more miserable the cold weather is.