CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Cooking Class in Salem




I am way late on this post. My Mother-in-law took my sister-in-law Lisa and I to a cooking class the first part of November. I have been to I think four of these classes with Brett's Grandma,Mom and Aunts. This time it was just Lisa,Susan and I. They are seriously so fun. This lady teaches us how to make some simple meals and then feeds it to us. Then we get to take the recipes home and try it on our families. This class was on holiday cooking. This is what was on the menu. Carrot cake pancakes with cinnamon syrup(seriously so yummy), Fabulous chicken and rice, Holiday peas, Triple-chocolate peppermint treats, Cashew Carmel fudge, Tepee Treats(for Thanksgiving),and a Doughnut snowman. I was so excited when Susan asked me to go. Susan thank you so much for taking us to do such fun things. I can't wait until next time.

0 comments: