CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Funny things kids say


Yesterday morning I was getting Madison ready for school and she was telling me about the performance at the rest home that she is doing next week. She started to sing me the songs that Lisa had taught them. She was singing Rodolph the Red Nose Reindeer and got to the part where you start to name all the reindeer. Keep in mind that she is really singing her heart out. If you know Madison it is no surprise. So she starts and says now there's Dixon and sleepy and... I couldn't help but laugh. She asked what was so funny and I said I think Sleepy is a seven dorf,and I think the reindeer's name is vixen. She looked at me and said oh well and started to sing again. I actually love to listen to her sing songs. She has her own version of most songs. My favorite one is when she sings Human by the killers. We get a performance from her daily and we love it because it makes her happy. She is a funny girl and we love her.

1 comments:

Sara G said...

She is so darling! And I wish I could hear her singing performances again someday. I miss it! Your family is so adorable...