CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Soccer!!






Madison started soccer last week and loves it. She has never played before, and Brett and I know nothing about the sport. We actually know so much about it we didn't know she needed shin guards:) For the first game she had to borrow her cousin Jake's. Thank goodness his game was right before hers. She has had two games so far and has done great. It is great exercise for her. She played her cousin Jake on Wednesday. It was cute because she kept talking smack to him, and then his team ended up winning:) I still don't think she realizes that. What you don't know wont hurt anything. Both her and Jake also share the same lucky #6. Lisa and I thought that was cool. We love watching her try out new things.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

That was quite a soccer game. However it was fun to cheer for both teams. Love my grandkids.
Love, Grandma

Pays said...

How fun is soccer! We have enjoyed watching Duncan play too. It is entertaining and good exercise for sure!! I didn't know that Mrs. Jeppson still taught! Madison is getting so big!!

Mangelson's said...

How cute. I bet she is really good at it!!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

K your kids are so cute!! It's so fun to watch them experience new things!! Hey I wanted to let you know I had to make my blog private. If you e-mail me your e-mail I will add you. Thanks,
Misty