CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Big Day!!!






Today was the first day of school for Madison. She was so excited that she woke up at 6:00 this morning asking if it was time to get ready. If you know Madison she is not a early riser. However this morning she said, mom I got up early today I am now an early riser:) I think she looked adorable today and so did she. She wanted a full on photo shoot before we left. She love her new hair cut. It was a little hard letting her go to school today, but Andrew and I seemed to get along OK:) As for her she had a awesome day full of recess, school lunch, friends, and of course learning. She is such a fun little girl and we are so glad she is excited to be in First Grade. I forgot to mention that her Teacher is Mrs. Wing AKA Mrs. Jepson. She was also the teacher Brett and I had in First grade.

7 comments:

suzy said...

She looks adorable! Her teacher looks just like she did when I was in first grade. I love her hair by the way!

rylissite said...

She's so cute! She looks just like you! The first day of school is always so exciting.

KK and Company said...

She is ADORABLE! Oh my gosh what a cute little girl! I am just dying here looking at those pics! How fun! And how crazy that she has the same teacher you had... wow!

Annie Nielson said...

She looks so cute--love the hair and her cute little outfit. I'm glad she had a fun first day of school :)

shannon said...

Madison.........totally cute. Love the hair, cute cut. I am so excited that you love school. First grade is sooooo much fun. Once you learn to read you will love reading all the fun books out there! Have a great year!
Shannon

Unknown said...

She looks so cute--love the hair and her cute little outfit.

___________________
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

3T's said...

Oh how adorable!! I can't believe she is already in first grade!! She looks SO cute!!