CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Cody &Grandpa Mangelson



First off My nephew Cody celebrated his Birthday on Saturday. He is such a cute kid. He got to spent last week in Disneyland with his family, and then went to the derby on Saturday. What a lucky kid. He just turned 7 and that was so weird to me. I can't believe how fast Monica's kid are growing up. Cody we love you and hope that you had an awesome Birthday. Cody is the one siting next to Madison on the left side.

Next is Grandpa Mangelson. His birthday was on Sunday. I am not sure how old his is, but he still acts 50. We love him so much, and we hope he had a great day. I know he spent it at a car show in Reno. Hope you had fun.

1 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Oh I feel bad that we didn't know it was Grandpa's birthday.