CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our 4th of July & Ute Stampede





We had a awesome 4th. It just seems like it was forever ago. We spent the morning down at the City park and did all of the fun things there. The park on the 4th is something I really look forward to. Then later that day Madison and I headed off to the Stadium of Fire. My two nieces were dancing. Even though we couldn't see them I know they did a great job, and they looked so cute. Another Bonus to the Stadium of Fire was the JONAS BROTHERS!!!!! Madison sang and danced the whole time. The guy behind us said that the best part of the whole show was watching Her. She was pretty fun to be there with. I also really liked Shedaisy. They didn't sing very many songs, but they were still awesome.
Next comes the Ute Stampede. This weekend is a big deal for our family. We have gone to the Stampede for as long as I can remember. We had missed one night of the rodeo and my Brother asked me how I was ever going to sleep knowing I wasn't at the Rodeo. As you can tell this weekend is a big deal for him. We love the Stampede and we also think it is fun to live so close to all of the action. We have had a awesome summer so far. We are loving every minute of it and just wish it wouldn't go so fast. For some reason I can't find the pictures I took at the Stadium of Fire:(

3 comments:

sheila said...

Looks like we did the same thing tonight and blogged about the two same things also. We do live in a fun town! Love your background and new pics of the kids! You need to come see the baby sometime before she gets big.

Leslie said...

I love all the matching clothes. Sounds like you are having a great summer. The ute stampede is the best part of summer. Funny how EVERYONE looks forward to it all year.

Unknown said...

Love your background and new pics of the kids!
___________________
Jenifer
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices