CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Kolten and Hailey



Kolten turned 2 on July 3rd. He is such a cute little guy. I love his smile. Andrew loves to sing Happy Birthday to him. Kolten has spent some time at our house and it is so fun to watch him and Andrew play. I wish we lived closer to him. Happy Birthday Kolten we love you.
Hailey turned 8 on July 11th. She was also able to be baptized on Her Birthday. It was such a good day, and we are glad we were able to spend the day with her. I had her name for her birthday so I pierced her ears. After I got done with the first ear I was shaking so bad. It is hard to do that on your own Niece. She did awesome, and she had a whole house full of people to watch her get it done. Haily is such a sweet girl. We love you and hope you had a great Birthday.

1 comments:

shannon said...

Thanks for posting a happy birthday wish to Hailey........it was a super fun day.
Shannon