CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Fathers Day George Strait Style!!!!!

For Fathers day we gave our Husbands and my Dad George tickets. Brett was so excited and had so much fun. We had lawn tickets,and they were actually not bad. Brett and I got to the concert at 4:30 and they didn't open the gate until 6:00. We wanted to get the best seats possible. So we sat in a parking lot in 100 degree weather just to get good seats. They were not the best but I think we did OK. The concert featured Julianne Hough and Blake Shelton.George did an awesome job and definitely the best part of the whole night. He is classic. I hope that our dads in our lives had a great time. Brett I love you. Thank you for being a awesome husband and father. Dad I love you too. Hope you had a good time , and thanks for being such a great Dad and Grandpa.



5 comments:

Alisha said...

George was awesome! I am so glad we were all able to go together. It was alot of fun! Thanks for going early to stand in line to get us good seats!

3T's said...

Yay!! We love George Strait, Blake Shelton, and Julianne Hough too!!! We had a blast when they came through Cincinnati!! I'm glad you guys got to go!! How fun!

Pays said...

I love George!! How fun! The concerts at the amphitheatre are awesome. You two are so nice to stand in line!! Fun fun!

Mangelson's said...

Oh I bet that was fun!!

Tyler and Shawna said...

I love George Strait! I'll bet is was a blast! I wanted to let you know that my blog is finally up and running again. Sorry I am technically challenged! crazykeytes.blogspot.com