CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

January 2012

Hayden Jones Woodland Was born On January 22, 2012. It was such a good day! I can't believe this kid is almost 8 Months old. Looking back on these pictures makes me sad. They grow up so fast. Hayden was born on a Sunday morning around 7:30 am. Dr Nance and Dr. Nance performed the c-section. They both delivered Andrew as well. Everything was so calm that morning and everything went so smooth. As they were pulling him out they played the Cougar fight song. Brett was wearing his BYU shirt so they were making sure that Hayden Knew who we were cheering for:) As he came out the Dr. made the comment that I should be grateful I didn't have to push out that head:) Dr. Nance popped his little (big) head over the drape and he had the chubbiest little cheeks and at that moment looked just like Andrew. They took him away and got him all cleaned up. Our friend Shane Bryan was there as the respiratory therapist. The Dr. came back and asked if I wanted him to tell me Hayden's weight or if I wanted to wait for Brett. I said is he huge, just tell me. I was surprised that he was only 8lbs 12oz. Big Boy:) He was perfect and had a pounds worth of dark hair. My parents were able to watch from a window. It was fun having them both there with us. Casey and Kristen were our first visitors other than my parents. little did we know Kristen was pregnant. The worst part about having the c-section for me is that the medicine they put in the spinal makes me itch like crazy. My eyes swelled and my nose itched like crazy. My mom finally got them to give me something for that:) That seriously was the worse part. Andrew and Madison stayed with Brett's parents and I was so excited to see them. They came up a little later that day, and they fell in love with their little brother. We had lots of visitors. Alisha and her family, Monica and Emily, Casey and Kristen, Dan and his family, Diana, Judy Jensen and her daughter Robyn, Byron and Susan. Hayden was born 7 years to the day that my sister Erica passed away. What a special day for Hayden. I am sure he meet her and that she was able to send him here to us. This will be a special day for two very special people. We love and miss her so much. Hayden is the best baby and has been so fun. He sleeps and eats and has a smile that makes me smile. I am so grateful his is mine!!!!!!


Dr. Nance and Dr. Nance, with Andrew and Hayden.  The younger Dr. Nance asked if he could come in and observe Andrews C-section. He was tring to decide what kind of Dr. he wanted to be.  He said because of Andrew he decided to be an OB.  4 almost 5 years later he finnished OB School and came back to work with his dad for a month and he got to meet Andrew for the first time since he was born. He was also excited because he was going to be around for Haydens birth but this time he could be hands on. So with the help of his dad they delivered another little boy for the Woodlands.  They asked if we would send this picture to them and Dr. Nance says they have it framed at home:) 

0 comments: