CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

February 2012

I am slowly getting caught up:) This February was our first valentines with three kids:) Ya, we had so much fun. We had a fun dinner and got new jammies!! I love my kids more than anything!! Madison was 8. Andrew was 4. Hayden was almost 1 month.








Also in February Madison got her first broken arm. She went with her Aunt Uncle and Cousins ice skating and fell on the Ice:( Lisa called a warned me of what had happened, but felt like she was OK. Madison can be way dramatic so you never know if she is really hurt or not:) So we decided to not say anything about it unless she brought it up. The first thing out of her mouth with tears was I really hurt my arm. Brett and I looked at it. It didn't seem swollen and she could move it etc. But she said it really hurt. So we being the great parents we are sent her to get in the bath and soak it in hot water and move it around a little and with Motrin it would be better by morning:) Not the way it panned out. Since Hayden was born she liked to go get him out of bed and snuggle with him while I got ready. She went to pick him up and couldn't. And she tried to hold on to her water bottle and couldn't squeeze her hand to hold it. So off to the Dr. we go. He comes in and looks at it moves it around and says I don't think it's broken but lets do an x-ray anyway to make sure. I was feeling kind of silly taking her in, but I thought it would relieve some drama from her knowing it wasn't broken. Sure enough he came back and said I was wrong it is broken. What????? Madison immediately started to cry as if that meant they would have to cut her arm off:) I am telling you DRAMA!!! We took her to another room and he put a soft cast on it to wear for a week and then we went back for the pink hard cast for 6 weeks. Aunt Lisa was surprised to hear it was broken and felt bad that she thought she was fine:) SO DID I. So Lisa wasn't alone on that one:) We are so glad that experience is over. Just to tell you how dramatic she can get we took her brother to the ER for stitches and when we walked in they rushed to her to see what was wrong. We had to say it's not her it's her brother:)






0 comments: