CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

March

I can't believe how fast march went. It took so long for it to get here:) Madison turned 8 on March 14th. This seems so crazy to me. She has been waiting for this day for seriously 4 years. She would ask me all of the time how many days until she got baptized. I would then have to explain that it would be years:) It got easier when it turned into months and then days. She started her birthday out with Breakfast in bed. This has also been a request of hers since she was 4. I don't know where she came up with that. Any way her next request for the day was to have lunch with her mom. I felt special to be chosen to have lunch with her. Then later that night we had a party with family. Her request for her present this year was a room redo. It worked out perfectly. Her aunts uncles, and grandparents all helped to get a new bedspread, a cool chair, and paint. The rest is up to me and her dad. We need to take down wallpaper and cottage cheese ceilings:) She also gets new carpet. This was a great idea and I am probably more excited than she is. We haven't started this project yet but hopefully soon. The following Saturday we had a friend party. it was really fun. They all made a pair of flip flops, had a talent show and just played around. They took home their flip flops a balloon and a cupcake. It was a great day for Madison.





0 comments: