CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Couples Bunco

We have a couples Bunco group that gets together every other month. We seriously have so much fun. I like having our husbands there with us. This month was at our house and we decided to change things up a little and play a different game. We played minute to win it. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It was very entertaining to say the least. We have a fun group and we are glad we are a part of it. We have such great friends. So I posted some of my favorite pictures of the night.
Brett and Josh getting the cookie from forehead to mouth:)

Sheila and Ryan getting the cookie from forehead to mouth. Sheila couldn't get hers to move. So fun:)

Josh and Jenni getting pennies in shot glasses under water. Harder than you think:)

Tosha and Kelsie shaking tic tacks out of the boxes. Check out her hair! Love it:)

Josh and Ryan doing the ding dong unicorn. Don't buy the little Debbie version of din dongs. they don't hold together very good. still very entertaining:)

We had such a fun night:)

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Hooray! A Minute To Win It expert! I'll be getting in touch with you...

suzy said...

Alan and I were just talking to our friends about having a minute to win it party. We will have to do it now that I know it is so much fun.

sheila said...

Those pictures are so funny. Aaah what good times, I miss them already.I haven't laughed that hard since then. You def got some good action shots. Hope you are feeling okay.