CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Disneyland:) Post 3

I am not sure how many posts this trip is going to take me. I just want to get all of our Disney memories on here. So if you look at this blog I am sorry if your getting bored of this:) Here we go with Post #3.
All of us on the Storybook boat. I think that is what it is called.

Madison & Andrew on getting off Dumbo. Andrew must be afraid of heights because he didn't like going up. He also calls it the Jumbo ride:)

Madison & Andrew with Gluto I mean Pluto:)

Madison with Tinkerbell and Terrance. Andrew is not in the picture because he wanted nothing to do with Terrance.

Last but not least for this post Madison & Andrew with Fawn.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

Funny that Andrew would not get in the picture with Terrence. Brityn had the same issue. She loves tinkerbell but she wanted nothing to do with her because Terrence was with her. It made me sad because tinkerbell is her favorite out of all the disney characters.

Woodlands said...

There must be something about boys in tights:)

sheila said...

It make me want to go back also! There is no place like it! Darling pictures. Brett and your one of your brother-in-laws kind of look a like in the boat-don't you think?

Natasha said...

NOT sick of it! LOVE seeing all of your pictures. Makes me a little jealous, and WAY excited to go and take our family. I seriously think Disneyland is the happiest place on earth!

Liz Cheney said...

ARGH! So jealous you got to go to Disneyland! The pictures are 16x20's. I bought 16x20 canvas boards at Wal-Mart in their paint section (arts and crafts section) The ones with the thicker sides. And then modged podged the pictures on and glued ribbon around the edges so you can't see the staples.