CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

Congratulations Madison!

Madison won 3rd place in the creative Arts Contest a couple of weeks ago. She was so excited. She wrote some Piano music. This was really fun for her and also helped out a lot with her Piano. She also wrote words to the music. This is how it went. I like to give. I like to give. I like to give thanks. I like to give hugs. No matter how big or small I like to give. I was really proud of her. She did this all on her own with only a teeny bit of help from me. She sat at the piano and played notes while I wrote the notes that she wanted down for her. Congratulations Madi. We are very proud of you.


5 comments:

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

congratulation Madison we will have to have a personal concert on Sunday!

Alisha said...

Congrats Madison!

The McNeill's said...

Good Job Madison.
Love Aunt Mel

Mangelson's said...

Wow, that is quite the accomplishment. What a talented little girl she is.

sheila said...

That is so impressive. She is such a cute girl inside and out!