CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

St. George






We spent the weekend in St. George. It was so nice. The weather was awesome except for Sunday and it was a bit windy. We stayed with Brett's sister Shannon and her Family. (Thank you Shannon for letting us stay with you.) On Friday morning I went with Shannon, Kith, Kayla, and Lisa to the gym. We did a Zumba class. It was so much fun. Shannon and Kathryn do it all the time, but it was good for me to get up and get moving. Then on Friday evening Brett the Kids and I got some family pictures taken. A couple of months ago I won a photo shoot With a photographer. We took advantage of that while we pere down there. I hope to post the pictures soon. On Saturday Brett's grandma Nelson took us all out to The Pizza Factory for lunch. She was in St. George for the sun shine tournament to watch Brett's cousin Play. He is on the Spanish Fork team. They won first place. Way to go SF!! Anyway we had a great lunch with her and some more of our family. We are so grateful for Brett's grandma. We love the time we get to spend with her. Later that day we went for a hike in the Red Cliffs. It was awesome weather and so beautiful. My kids thought it was the best. And really so did I. Brett, Dan, Kayla, Hailey ,&Zeak got in the water. They said it was freezing. I did take pictures of Dan and Brett But I was told I was not to post them on this Blog:) We had an awesome weekend I wanted to stay a little longer. We don't get to see Shannon and Kith's families very often so it was nice to spend some time with them. I can't wait to go back.

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, you guys are brave! It looks like you had a great time! I wish we had warm enough weather to swim. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Mangelson's said...

What fun. We love going to St. George.

sheila said...

Looks like the weather was great and you had a good time. It sounds like you spend some nice quality time with family, that is great!

shannon said...

You have some great action shots! We were sooooo glad you came for a visit. It is awesome to have time to chill with you once in a while.
Shannon