CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Zeak & Brinley!



I wanted to try to Post and wish all of our family members and friends a Happy Birthday. Well I am a little late for the month of February. But I am going to do it anyway. Zeak and Brinley celebrated their birthday on February 26th. Zeak Turned 10. I can't believe this. He was born 5 months after Brett left on his mission. Time has gone by so fast. Zeak is a cowboy. I am pretty sure Rodeo and horse's are on his mind most of the time. He is an awesome kid and We love him. Happy Birthday Zeak.

Brinley Turned 3 this year. She is the is the youngest of four. It also seems just like yesterday that she was born. Brinley is a adorable little girl with a mind of her own. Grandma and Grandpa would call her very independent:) We love Brinley and we are so glad to have her in our family. Happy Birthday Brin!!

1 comments:

Brandi said...

I hope that Zeak had a happy birthday. I have to say that he was one of my favorite students. I can't believe that he is 10. Yes, I can say that he is thinking about horses all of the time.
Brandi