CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

May

Madison also had a Field Trip in May. We went to the Zoo:) As you can see from the pictures the weather was a bit crazy. It started out raining and ended with snow. It was still a very fun day. It will be one we will not forget. It is always so fun to spend the day with Madison. Madison also ended her 2 nd grade year. She had a fantastic teacher and great friends. She was so sad to move on. She loves school so I have no doubt that she will go to 3rd grade and love it just as much. She also got the reading award from her teacher. I only had my phone:) so I have no picture to show off. We are very proud of her:)




1 comments:

Mangelson's said...

Crazy weather!!! Also, I am so glad to see your little baby ticker. That is very exciting!!!