CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Finally



Madison finally got rid of her loose tooth. The tooth behind it was completely in before we finally got the other one out. The tooth was loose forever, and she would not let me touch it. She said it hurt and would scream or start to cry. Working for a dentist for 8 years and seeing kids react this way, I swore my children would never act like that. Yea right. So I told her if she didn't start wiggling it I would have to take her to the dentist to get it pulled. She likes to go to the dentist so that seemed easier to her. Well she bit into something and really made it loose. So being the great parent I am I held her down and pulled it out. I barley touched it and it was out. She cried and cried. I did feel a little bad so I said I was sorry and gave her a big Hug. After that she was so excited to show everyone her lost tooth. She also told me that it didn't hurt at all she was just nervous because it was her first tooth. We went home that night and she put it under her pillow and the Tooth fairy left her a dollar. She was super happy about that. Ever since she has been wiggling her teeth so she can get more money. We are so glad that this day finally came. This was her first tooth to come in and the first to come out.

2 comments:

Mangelson's said...

We are just the opposite. I cannot stand to pull my kids teeth. I just can't do it, so they are to the point where they just pull them themselves. Tell her Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Madison!! Jessica, don't feel bad...my dad would have done the same thing about two months ago! :)
Kathryn