CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Photo contest Winner!!






OK so a couple of months ago I was looking on Natasha Dansie's blog and she had posted a Photo contest that a friend of hers was doing. All you had to do was leave a comment on her blog and it entered you in the contest. I left a comment not thinking that I would win. Well Guess What I won. Brandy Parry was the girl who took the pictures and I think she did a great job. She lives in St. George so we took a Weekend and went down. We were able to spend time with Family as well. ( posted about it last week)Anyway we had a good time. She sent these pictures of some of her favorites, and says there is more to come. I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks Brandy!! Let me know if you have a favorite.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

My favorite is the one with the red background. I also think the one of Brett and Andrew is so cute!

Dan,Lisa,Zeak,Jake,Kaci said...

I love the one of the kids how fun and different. They are all really cute

Mangelson's said...

Oh how cute. I love the last one.

suzy said...

These pictures are awesome. I really love the one of the kids behind the fence and the one of Brett and Andrew. It sounds like you guys had a great weekend in St. George! I am jealous.

Jamie and Erin said...

I love the photo with the kids peeking through the fence. Sooo cute!