CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Deer Hunt Shopping Trip

Every year during the deer hunt we go shopping with Brett's Mom 's side of the family. Grandma Nelson gets a hotel room for all of us and we usually start the weekend with a fun craft. This year we made cards, ear rings, and some very cute hair bows or flowers for the little girls. We also went swimming and ate pizza that night. Then the next morning we were off to do some shopping. Poor Andrew was the only Boy . I have already made arrangement's for him to go with the boy's next year:) I had a really good time with everyone. They are all so good to me and my Kids. I made it through the weekend with only one really bad temper tantrum ,and only lost my credit card once:)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sure Andrew enjoyed it all!

sheila said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I don't think Brett or I will get you out hunting, especially when there is fun things to do like this. It is always fun to shop with girls.