CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brett was telling Madison last night when we were at back to school night that both her mom and dad went to that same school and room when we were her age. She thought that it was so cool. She has been really interested in what Brett was telling her so today she asked me what we looked like when we were in kindergarten. So I went to Brett's mom's house and My mom's house and pulled out the old Pictures. It was quite funny to see her reaction when she saw my picture. She looked at it and said WOW! with big eyes and then laughed. With Brett's picture she said he looks really young.:) I thought I would give you all a laugh and post the pictures. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

shannon said...

What a great idea! I don't even know where our kindergarten pic are.

suzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzy said...

Classic pictures! I think that the scar on Brett's nose was caused by me. I am pretty sure that was the time I made him passout on the lawn mower.

Tish Solomon said...

those are fun! I love the dress, and the way the clothes we were wearing date us... - Tish